We assist businesses, individuals and schools in all areas of Education Law
Education Law involves targeted legal and policy support to address issues relevant to all participants in the education sector, including the governance and management teams of public and independent schools, school associations, education unions, civil society organisations and the private sector.
From ensuring compliance with education laws to developing lawful, fair and problem-free school policies that are in line with applicable legislation, regulation and case law, our specialised team has relevant experience in law and government to assist all participants in the education sector to strategically manage risks that impact on the teaching and learning environment. This includes:
- Reviewing and revising school admission policies and procedures;
- Reviewing public school fee exemption frameworks;
- Reviewing and revising school codes of conduct and learner misconduct policies;
- Reviewing and revising school cyber-bullying policies;
- Reviewing and advising on school protocols and procedures for the search and seizure of drugs and drug testing;
- Advising parents and schools on a variety of non-litigious matters, including school admissions appeals, fee exemption appeals and learner misconduct matters; and
- Advising potential investors on the key legal and institutional aspects of the South African schooling system.
Enquire now for Assistance
© CaveatLegal 2020 – All rights reserved.